blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Work It Wednesday No.5

March 20, 2012

Work It Wednesday No.5

Happy 2nd day of Spring, and 5th week of Work It Wednesday! The weather has been so gorgeous here in New England it's hard to stay inside to work! But the sunshine makes everything better, even if you are busy working indoors.
Top and Pants, F21
Shoes, Marshall's (Chinese Laundry)
Belt, thrifted


I loved the looks many of your ladies linked up for last week's Work It Wednesday, but I had to pick who worked it best! My pick this week was Style & Poise! Her gorgeous houndstooth dress fit her perfectly, and her pairing with the blazer, pointy pumps (and toe cleavage, I'm a sucker for toe cleavage), and bright accessories was just fabulous! Go 'head girl!


To link up this week, click on the "click here to enter" link below. Enter your link for your post, and in the caption/title box enter your blog name. Make sure to crop your own image so the thumbnail looks exactly how you want it! Can't wait to see your looks, and please spread the word, I couldn't get this link up going without you all! Thanks so much for visiting and participating!

14 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous my dear, I love this outfit!
    Long time I haven't stopped by, hope all is well my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Gorgeous pants, looks so professional!
    xo
    Missy
    http://www.popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Laura, and I've linked up again! Thanks for hosting us! :)

    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I was chosen :-) Thanks hon'! You look lovely...great blouse and shoes!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encantan los tacones y la blusa!!

    besos guapa.

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Laura! :) I am obsessed with bow-tie blouses and I should probably find some more because the one I have always ends up in the wash when I want to wear it again! I love your pants and those heels! I am hoping to link up later today :) Thanks again for doing this link up!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great mama! Love your top :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassywoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just LOOOOOOOOOOVE all of your outfits!! you always look SOOO good!!

    xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! So classic...

    I tried to enter the Work it Wednesday, but my image is not showing up. This is such a fun idea !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I entered!! YAY!! All of the ladies look great!! Love this idea!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love roni and her dress is awesome!! very classic! everyone looks great :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ps love those shoes you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the top you are wearing..always such cute clothes! :)
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit such a great fit! and I really like your pick too! her dress fits her so well :)
    and I agree sunshine makes everything better even if you're inside :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere