blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Work It Wednesday No.3

March 7, 2012

Work It Wednesday No.3

Happy Work It Wednesday! It's time to show us your work-appropriate looks! I cheated this week and snapped pictures of what I wore for date night this weekend. I kept it pretty conservative so this look could work for dinner and drinks or a day at the office! The flash unfortunately makes the knit top a little more see-through than it actually is, and we all know a see-through top, or anything see-through for that matter, is not work-appropriate!
Top, Boutique in Newport
Pants, Gap
Pumps, Guess
Clutch, gift 

Thanks so much to all of you who linked up last week! I thought it would be fun to pick a favorite look of the week, so my pick for who worked it best is Rachel from Rachel's Lookbook! It was tough because you all looked amazing and had very different looks ranging from business casual to conservative. I just loved Rachel's green striped top, the adorable polka dot skirt, and those fabulous accessories!  

To link up, click on the "click here to enter" link below. Enter your link for your post, and in the caption/title box enter your blog name. Make sure to crop your own image so the thumbnail looks exactly how you want it! Looking forward to looking through all of your outfis (after I finish this endocrine exam I have tomorrow...)! As always, please share this link-up with anyone you think may be interested!


  1. Love colored jeans :) My latest blog post actually features colored jeans as well! You and Dave look so happy together!

  2. Love the colored jeans you have! And classic with black top! I really like the bows on the back of your knit!

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

  3. love the top!!

    besos guapa.

  4. Love this! I've linked up! Thanks for hosting this my dear!

  5. I love the bows in the back!!! Super duper cute. I'm obsessed with colored denim and have been buying up every color I can find. I love the red and black color scheme you got going on!

    PS: I just read that Alison at {longdistanceloving} is hosting a Boston Bloggers meet up.. I was thinking I might make the trip cause it sounds like so much fun! You should go, too!

    xx Olivia

  6. Your red denim is super chic with your top! Love the bows :) :) :) Thank you so much for featuring my look! I'm glad you liked it! Definitely fun to mix prints. Also, thanks again for having this weekly link up, it is super fun and sweet of you to host each week! :)


  7. You look fab, loving the red and black combo :)

  8. great look and i love the detailing on the bk of the shirt!


  9. Gorgeous top! I love the details! And colored jeans are awesome! :)

  10. I really like your outfits. Always simple and classy!



I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere