blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Simple Sunday

March 25, 2012

Simple Sunday

Happy Sunday! I hope you all are having beautiful weekends! Mine will be spent studying (story of my life), but the weekend has been wonderful so far regardless! I love the little floral details of this top, as well as the tie-back and the the ruffles going down the top half (wish you could see them better). Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and thanks so much for visiting!
Top, Target
Jeans, F21
Belt and bag, thrifted
Flats, Macy's

8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! So springy! And I'm immediately drawn to that bag... brown leather gorgeousness!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple yet chic-love the top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love your make-up too! Beautiful light pink blush! Hope you had a great weekend!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and comfy; love the outfit!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ps love your make-up; so fresh and natural looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so chic an simple! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ae you're so cute, I love the touch of blush too, looks so pretty on you

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere