blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Friday's Fancies: Spring Break!

March 9, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Spring Break!


Happy Friday everyone! This week's Friday's Fancies is all about Spring Break. And although as a medical student I don't get a spring break (we get a few weeks off to study for a huge exam), I gave myself a spring break anyway. For me this vacation is all about relaxation, so my vacation wardrobe will be easy and relaxed - most of the time I'll just be in my bikini drinking some fruity alcoholic concoction anyway. The pictures above are taken from the actual resort we'll be staying at! Cannot wait! I hope you all have wonderful weekends, and thanks so much for visiting! 

12 comments:

  1. These pieces are gorgeous! Love both of the swimsuits! Your trip will be well deserved after your exam! Completely jealous, not going to lie :) I don't have enough time off from work to go somewhere this year though :(

    Have a wonderful weekend! :) :) :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the black sheer items.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so JEALOUS! WHat a fun trip that will be, and you deserve it!! Such cute pieces to pack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous of you! love your look. the black sheer is so pretty.

    xx :: ashlyn
    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything you picked and want them in my suitcase right now. I especially love the Alexander Wang tank!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great picks, they all compliment each other well - & look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so jealous!! well have fun then! :)
    Much love, Gabriele. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your picks makes me want to board a plane right now! :-) Love everything and yay for your upcoming trip. We participated in Friday's Fancies too (#83) and would just love it if you stopped by our blog. Hope you have a great weekend!! We are happily following you via GFC!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, this is fabulously sexy! Just as beachwear should be. :)
    Fantastic post!
    xoxo,
    dash

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome!! you deserve a vaca!! hope you have a ball and i love all the looks you chose :-)

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOhhh I love how pretty all of this is!!! That swimsuit is especially adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere