blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Friday Casual: Black and Leopard

March 16, 2012

Friday Casual: Black and Leopard

Happy Friday everyone! Gosh these weeks are just zooming by! Studying for this huge test (Step I of my USMLE) makes the time fly (I guess time not only flies when you're having fun, but also when you're in a race to memorize everything you've ever learned about the human body). Anyway, I loved the looks you ladies posted for this week's Work It Wednesday, and for those of you who would like to post something the link will still be open through the weekend! I'll select my favorite look and share it with you all next Wednesday! I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend, tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day! For me of course it's exactly one month until my big exam, so I'll be taking a long practice test tomorrow morning and depending on the score celebrating my progress or drinking away my sorrows! Haha just kidding, celebrating either way! 
Tank, Walmart
Cardigan, JCPenney
Jeans, Vigoss
Pumps, Guess
Scarf, Send the Trend

15 comments:

  1. hahaa I hope you get to celebrate!! Good luck!
    PS. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow perfect look!! professional but chic, i love it! now i have got to get a leopard print scarf! :)

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty! .. very good combination of clothes.) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! That scarf really makes it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love your scarf! I LOVE leopard scarves :) Have a great weekend!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your casual, chic looks! have a gret wknd and don't study too hard ;-)

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaah good luck on your step 1 exam! you'll do great I'm sure :)
    and I really love this outfit, so effortless but fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute!

    http://kelleyscloset17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. leopard scarfs make any outfit pop! love.

    Peony

    ReplyDelete
  10. great chic look! I love your link ups, I've never seen that before thought I would give it a try:) now following!
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So classy and cute! Your blog is overall just so cute lol. I've been clicking around for about 10 minutes now =)

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere