blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Black and White Stripes

March 6, 2012

Black and White Stripes

Top, F21
Cardigan, JCPenney
Leggings, Rainbow
Scarf, Burlington Coat Factory
Boots, Charlotte Russe

A comfy layered outfit I wore for a Saturday spent in Newport, Rhode Island, eating sea salt dark chocolate, taking in the ocean, and doing a little shopping. Forgot to snap a picture with my new bag which makes me sad because I love it so much! But it's ok, you guys will see it another time :)

I hope you ladies are getting excited for round 3 of Work It Wednesday tomorrow! I can't wait to see your looks! Spread the word and check out last week's if you haven't already! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. You do casual so well. How do you balance work and a social life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! You make casual look so chic... always! Love the mix of stripes with a camel-colored scarf :) I am excited for Work It Wednesday tomorrow!!!!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. Love your boots. Hopefully my day goes great tomorrow so I can participate in Week 3 of Work it Wednesday :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable outfit! I love the boots...very chic mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look so polished lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! This outfit is great. And the day of shopping and chocolate sounds pretty fantastic, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit-- especially the stripes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that scarf, the color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Newport! I was never one for driving around and looking at rich people's houses, but those mansions are so beautiful....I feel so Great Gatsby when I see them!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere