blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Bathtubs and Relaxation

March 27, 2012

Bathtubs and Relaxation

So yesterday I just finished my last exam of my pre-clinical years in medical school (woohoo, done with the first 2 years of med school)! I still have the big boards coming up and lots of studying still has to get done, but what I'm really dreaming about - a nice long bath. Not the kind in a crappy little shower thing, a real bath. And for that, a claw-foot tub is necessary. So let the chic claw-foot tub dreaming begin.
Ok that last one is straight up dreaming. Like the first three could possibly happen when I buy a house, but a big old tub by the ocean? Haha I like to dream big ;) 

I hope you all are having great weeks and are ready for Work It Wednesday tomorrow! Spread the word about the link up! (Images clockwise from top left {1} {2} {3} {4})

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I am excited for the link up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you done good in those tests, keep going!!! :) Oh yes, a nice bath would be PERFECT for me too beautiful baths...want one of those!!:)
    Much love, Gabriele.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOD you're on my wavelength! Having a student bathroom sucks. I'll finally have my own 'proper one' in 2 and a bit months now. In my dream world I'd love the second one down on the left <3

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com - - check my blog out and follow me back if you like it? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing your last exam! Those tubs look loooovely. Especially the last one (of course! I wonder if the view comes with the tub if I ordered it? haha)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere