blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Simple Sunday Morning

February 12, 2012

Simple Sunday Morning

Top, thrifted
Pants, American Apparel
Boots, Charlotte Russe
Bag, H&M

I love Sunday mornings. Probably my favorite time of the week; something just so easy about them. I was going to name this post "Easy Like Sunday Morning" until I googled the song and learned it was about a breakup :(  I always loved that song! But anyway, I hope your weekends are going great and you enjoy your Sundays - I'm going to start studying for this renal exam we have tomorrow... the kidneys are such a mystery to me! Hopefully they'll make more sense by 9am tomorrow. 

11 comments:

  1. Never knew that song was about a breakup either. awww. I too love Sunday mornings, especially if I'm off all day!! Love your style by the way. Happy I found you! Enjoy your Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday mornings are the best. That sweater looks so cozy! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is so chill and classic really love those boots and good luck on your exam!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. iAgree Sundays perfect for Resting & Relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the casual look!!!

    check me out soooochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the sweater...cozy cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Luck on your exam tomorrow! Kidneys are def. one of the hardest parts of the body for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sunday mornings are my absolute favorite as well! If I get up early enough, I love the stillness. my weekend outfit looks very similar to the one you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your boots :) Good luck tomorrow, hope you got some good relaxation in!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice sweater. I like how it looks comfy but still retains some shape! And good luck on the exam tomorrow! :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere