blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Friday's Fancies: Red & Pink

February 10, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Red & Pink

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of neutrals. A peak into my closet or a scroll through the blog will reveal endless shades of beiges and blacks, and I'm not ashamed! But I do admit that every now and then a pop of color is necessary. Sometimes an explosion of color. So here we are. Valentine's Day is on the horizon and I've been adding a bit more pink into my outfits (here and here) and even my makeup (my favorite lately has been pink lipstick and a simple winged liner). Here I put together three outfits using the same pair of pink jeans, and of course a red & pink theme. This being Friday's Fancies, the idea is to put an outfit together with no budget, but I did find a cheaper version of pink jeans here that I had to share with you! I hope you enjoy the looks and your weekends! As always thanks so much for reading! Make sure to check out Long Distance Loving for other red & pink inspired looks!
Business Casual: Top, Bag, Watch
Weekend Fun: Top, Bag, Bracelet
Night Out: Top, Clutch, Bangles, Necklace

15 comments:

  1. Um, 3 outfits?! Awesome!! Great job with all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three outfits are cute! I posted a heart sweater today, too. And I like all of the gold jewelry put together, too. Have a great Friday!
    XO,
    Hannah
    www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these outfits are so cute! Comfort and very trendy. Love it all!!!

    Happy Weekend girl!

    xoxo,
    Cheryl
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first 2 are my absolute favorites- especially that heart sweater. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cayooot, I want a big graphic heart sweater like that so terribly. And not to mention bright pink pants, can't believe I haven't given in and gotten any yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love what you out together! I swear, colored jeans can really go with so much!! I wear my red ones constantly! Happy Friday!
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, love the business casual outfit! I need to come up with a red and pink outfit for Everybody Everywear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know red and pink are a bit taboo together, but I love it! Great styling.

    http://myeverydayrunway.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you put all these outfits together! Just in time for a little V-Day inspiration!
    -Nancy
    fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfits! I especailly am loving that second one! What a fun shirt!! I want some pink jeans... :(

    Haha have a fun weekend!
    Nicole Rene
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great variety of looks!! Neat pants (especially the color) and I like the uniqueness to each outfit. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all three outfits! so cute! I have a pair of hot pink pants I've been dying to get it out of hibernation so I need spring to hurry please!
    oh and that first outfit is so chic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's NO secret that I'm a huge fan of your Friday's Fancies--I'm in LOVE with all three of the outfits you made, lady! I am so happy I got to see you this week...I wish we could make it happen more often! hope you have a fantastic weekend! thank you again for linking up! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of these outfits, such a nice trend =)

    ReplyDelete

  15. How It Works?

    The organization
    gives you longer enduring erections – Zynova is a male improvement item that means to propel the main driver of ineptitude in men. Furthermore, the measure of blood stream in the penis connected with keeping up and starting an erection. Blood stream is not adequate in the penis is one of the fundamental driver of handicap Maxatin
    erection.



    http://www.fitnessbites.org/maxatin-br/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere