blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Chunky Knit and Dainty Floral

February 19, 2012

Chunky Knit and Dainty Floral

A cozy brunch outfit for a gorgeous sunny Sunday.
Top, Abercrombie
Cardigan, Urban Outfitters
Jeans, thrifted
Flats, Macy's 

P.S. I can't believe the amazing response I got from you all in my last post regarding my natural curly hair! I wear it curly pretty often but usually not with outfits that I would ever take pictures of! But thank you so much for all of your comments, you'll be seeing more of the crazy mane! Enjoy the rest of your Sundays and as always thanks for reading! 


  1. love that chunky knit cardigan

  2. So cute! I wish I could do my hair that way, it looks so stunning on you!!!!

  3. Cute!! and I love your natural curly hair in your last post. Mine is similar but I hardly wear it curly anymore. Maybe I should, straightening it all the time gets annoying sometimes lol

  4. love the hair & the outfit! it was so nice to meet you at the blogging event the other night!!
    let's keep in touch!


  5. So Cute.


    Shanice ♥

    don't hesitate to visit my blog and hopefully subscribe.

  6. I absolutely love your outfit, how cute and stylish! :) I just followed you via GFC and Bloglovin'.:) Would you like to do the same, if you like my blog? :)
    Much love, Gabriele.xx

  7. adorable. but more importantly, where did you go to brunch!!

  8. You are a natural beauty! Your man is very lucky.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere