blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fair Isle Cardigan

January 30, 2012

Fair Isle Cardigan

Sweater, Roxy
Tank, Rainbow
Winter Leggings, American Apparel
Boots, Charlotte Russe

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had wonderful weekends and got to spend them doing a little bit of what you enjoy - for me it was eating! Now back to more hard work and studying this week! 

Wishing you great starts to your weeks - as always thanks for reading!


  1. 2 brunches?! sounds pretty fantastic! happy monday! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

  2. Cute cardigan!!!! And YUM I love brunch!

  3. Cute braid! Hair tutorial yes? :)

  4. You look stunning! I'm loving the sweater - perfect for a cozy day in :) Wishing you a wonderful week! xoxo, eliza

  5. That makes me so uncomfortable! I hate when people do that. But at least you looked cute and had yummy food. Maybe they had food envy :)

  6. Comfy chic! Love it!
    Haha! After you ate I hope you got up from the booth slowly was like..."yeah I ate and I'm fly as ever!" j/k....kindof.

  7. comfy i love it!! i enjoy your page :)..

    find me @

  8. Even your simple casual outfits look great on you. You are beautiful

  9. I've always thought you looked a bit familiar, and now I realized why - you remind me of Misty Copeland! She's lovely, it's a big complement for sure. You two look especially similar when you have your hair in that bun :)

  10. haha! I think I laughed WAY too hard at the 2 plates of food! Cute outfit, I really love your riding boots!

    -josie, 8bitgrayscale

  11. I agree with the poster above, can you do a hair tutorial/hair post, please?! TIA!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere