blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Casual Friday Out Look

January 11, 2012

Casual Friday Out Look

Hi ladies! As some of you have already noticed, I've cut down my posting frequency to ~3 times a week because of... BOARDS! That's right for these next three months I'm really going to have to suck it up and use my time efficiently. I'm studying for Step 1 of the boards, and a good score is essential to scoring the residency I want (a passing score of course is essential to be a doctor). I of course motivated myself (read - screwed myself) by scheduling my exam the Monday right after school finishes (April 2nd) so I can have a month long break before starting clinicals. Supposedly Harvard gives us that month to study for the boards... but who wants to study full time for an entire month? Not me, I'll be on vacation somewhere drinking a pina colada. So bear with me these next three months, and trust that I still read each and every one of your comments even if I don't always have the time to right back.
Goofy pictures
Top, Charlotte Russe
Blazer, Banana Republic
Jeans, H&M
Pumps, Guess

These photos were taken at a wedding gala I went to with my friends at the Boston Public Library last Friday evening. It was so much fun (endless wedding cake samples, anyone?) and I took tons of pics! Would you ladies be interested in a post about the event and some wedding dress pictures? Let me know!


  1. cute tank and good luck with step 1! my fiance needs to start studying for step 3! sooo many tests! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

  2. love the top, estas guapisima!!


  3. Cute look with the right amount of sparkle!


  4. Gorgeous photos! Good luck with boards and studying! I hear it is hell.

  5. These are beautiful! Good luck with step 1, I know you'll be great!! xoxo, eliza

  6. You look fantastic; love the goofy shots! Boston Public Library is such a gorgeous place! Good luck on studying!!

  7. Good luck with everything!!!!! One or seven times per week, I will still be reading/looking at your posts! You look lovely, and I would love to see a post about the event and dress photos!

    Happy Wednesday!

    -Rachel :)

  8. good luck with your exams and studying! i love your outfit and that wedding gala sounds like so much fun!! as a bride to be, i would love to see the rest of the pics in a post *fingers crossed* ;-)


  9. Good luck on studying for the boards. I still can't believe how hot of a doctor you are going to be and you go to Harvard. Your man is a lucky guy.

  10. I know all about the pains of Step 1 :-/. Best of luck, I'm sure you'll do great!

  11. I had no idea you were in med school. Gorgeous AND smart!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere