blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Bundled Up Neutrals

January 23, 2012

Bundled Up Neutrals

Jacket, I Heart Ronson, JCPenney
Jeans and Boots, Charlotte Russe
Knit Hat, Gap
Knit Scarf, Marshalls
Bag, Target

A layered up outfit I wore to brave the frigid temperatures for date night on Friday. I hope you all had wonderful weekends and got to relax a bit (and maybe watch a little bit of football? Go Pats!).  Ours was spent studying during the day and going out (and eating a lot) at night. I rewarded our studying by booking our trip for April - we're going to Mexico! {I couldn't pass on this deal} Hopefully it will motivate me to study until then. Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you a happy and productive start to your week!


  1. I love your jacket and boots, great outfit!

  2. You look so adorable, even in the freezing cold weather (which is a difficult thing to do!)

    Mexico sounds awesome! We are trying to make it down to Austin, TX for a little getaway since we have both never been!

    xo Lynzy

  3. Love those ankle boots! You picked the perfect time for a getaway, you'll have an amazing time!


  4. Cozy! Have so much fun in Mexico. No warm knits needed there!

  5. Love your boots! And you look so warm and cozy.

  6. I love when you wear you hair down because its so rare that you do. It makes you outfit posts even more special. But... I adore you messy buns :-)

  7. Love the boots! Soo exciting for your well deserved vocation! When do you guys plan to go? After will you write a little review about your experience using Living Social's getaways? I have always wanted to but I've just been so unsure with it.

  8. Agreed! you should def do a post/review on the LivingSocial deal. Love your outfit; very cozy and cute!

  9. Loving the whole outfit! Especially the jacket.


  10. Thanks so much for your comments everyone! I will definitely share my experiences with the LivingSocial deal as it's my first time using it for something as big as this too!

  11. Ohhhh I love this look. It's sooo cute. Gimme those boots, lol!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere