blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Wrapped in Black

December 11, 2011

Wrapped in Black

A simple all black outfit I wore on Saturday. The temperatures were finally appropriate for December, temperatures at which a warm scarf and sweater are necessities. These pictures were taken in front of my new favorite study spot - the gorgeous Boston Public Library. Medical school finals are this week, as I'm sure is the case for many of you in school - so good luck with your papers and exams, and remember, break is so close!
Sweater, thrifted
Jeans and Boots, Charlotte Russe
Scarf, H&M
Jacket, Macy's

11 comments:

  1. i have been wearing all black recently! i just love it in a cold climate! you look great xxx love to follow you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by a creative day! Good luck on your finals- sending good thoughts your way!! following now :-)

    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great all black outfit! I love the scarf! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the All black! Very cute!
    http://myfavoritef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove this all black look...I need a big scarf like that now I know where to get it! THX!

    thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this look! Everything head to toe. Love your sleeked back hair &all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All black is oober chic! Love it...the boots are fabulous!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with your finals love, I hope you ace them

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are gorgeous girl! I am always a sucker for full on black ensembles... and yours is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Killer boots, mama! Perfect outfit for bombing around town now that's it's really getting cold.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere