blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Sweater Dress

December 23, 2011

Sweater Dress

A comfy sweater dress is the perfect piece to have in your closet for those days you have no idea what to wear. Just throw it on with some tights, add a belt to break it up a bit, and throw on some boots, and you've got a simple cold-weather outfit in no time!

Dress, Marshalls
Tights, Target
Belt, thrifted
Boots, Jessica Simpson

I hope you all have wonderful Fridays and if traveling I hope you get to your destinations safely! Tomorrow I'll be posting a little Happy Holidays note, and then spending the rest of the weekend with family! 

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I find that sweater dresses always stretch out oddly & only really fit me for a couple of wears... which is sad because they're so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great figure and a lovely way to accentuate it :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! I love this sweater dress and you're right - they are perfect for not-feeling-like-putting-something-together days, haha! It looks great with the belt and black tights, Laura - so flattering on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww sweater dresses always seem to be the best thing to wear, are you very tall btw :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I have those same boots. They're so comfy :)

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere