For those of you who like to live life on the edge, who downright enjoy the thrill of waiting until the last minute to do your holiday shopping, here you have it - the Secret Santa under $25 gift guide for procrastinating elves. I will raise my hand unashamedly and admit I have not started any of my Christmas shopping, but now that I'm on vacation it will get done!
These gifts run the gamut of ladies from your beauty lover to your liquor-loving friend and all the way to your quirky cousin.
(1) Have plants? Then you need this adorable watering can. I can't say anything else about it, it's an elephant watering can! ($12)
(2) This travel-friendly set includes cleanser, cream, lip balm, and even shaving cream in the cutest little packaging! ($18)
(3) Any lady would love this set of lip glosses. With a wide range of colors (my favorite is kitten), she'll get tons of use out of these! ($25)
(4) Who doesn't love candles? Anyone that likes pretty things will appreciate this beautiful gold candle; when they use the whole candle they can re-purpose it as a makeup brush holder! ($18)
(5) Four gorgeous polishes from Essie's Winter '11 Collection. No description needed! ($17)
(6) Do you die a little inside when you throw out a tube of toothpaste knowing darn well there's still some left in there? Ok maybe you don't, but your friend might! For any gadget loving friends, this tube-wringer is as cool as it gets. ($22)
(7) Nobody re-gifts alcohol. It's a time-tested fact. Captain Morgan Private Stock - smoothest rum around. ($24)
(8) This book of cocktails is perfect for any friend that likes hosting events. ($10)
(9) For your worry wart friend you can't help but love - a beautiful minimergency kit - complete with hairspray, dental floss, nail polish remover, deodorant, stain remover, double sided tape, safety pins, advil, earring backs... I could go on but I'll stop. ($15)
For more info on any of these items just click the number before the description! Happy Last Minute shopping!