blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Satin Bow and Basics

December 26, 2011

Satin Bow and Basics

Happy Monday/day after Christmas/Boxing Day! I hope you all had wonderful holiday weekends and are enjoying an extra day off if you can! I had a wonderful time with family and friends and will share more later, but for this morning I just wanted to share a simple outfit I wore for a casual dinner and a movie last week. I love my cheap little satin bow shoes from Payless!
Sweater, Rainbow
Pants, Charlotte Russe
Shoes, Payless
Coat, Old Navy


  1. I just also got a pair of shoes for payless. They were also cheap. I love them. Your outfit is cute and casual

  2. Happy holidays! Glad to hear you had a great weekend. :) This is the perfect date night outfit. And those shoes couldn't be any more adorable.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere