blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: My Holiday Decor

December 6, 2011

My Holiday Decor

 Just a few shots of the Christmas decorations Dave and I put up this year. I never get a tree because I never actually spend Christmas at my apartment, but not having a tree doesn't mean you can't use ornaments! How do you all do your holiday decorating? I'm a sucker for all things gold and sparkly, can you tell? 


For more Holiday posts check out my Christmas Wish List and my Casual Holiday Party outfit!

9 comments:

  1. Looks SO grea!

    Annie
    www.othersideofgray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so festive! I like sparkly, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I need to do a post on our decorations soon :) xoxo, eliza http://asteroid-325.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a great job getting ready for Christmas. I needed some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful! i might have to hang some ornaments from my lights too, i love how it turned out!

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute decorations! Gosh, I love this time of year! And, you and your hunnie are toooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brick wall in your house! And the idea of hanging pretty gold ornaments from the window! Smart thinkin'! All so pretty!!

    I hope you'll check out my blog, plus a link up called Wish! {out loud} that I hope you'll participate in!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the lights & especially the ones overtop the window. So festive!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere