(1) Lo and Sons O.G. bag. It stands for Overnight and Gym, but I like to think it really stands for Original Gangster. I'd definitely feel like a boss with this organizational miracle of bags.
(2) These gloves are not only gorgeous but you can use your touch-screen phones with them! Pretty and functional is always a winner.
(3) Ok, I don't really want this gold piggy bank, or do I? Every time I see it I'm in love, but talk about useless gifts.
(4) I'm sure you've noticed that most of my outfit pictures are in front of the brick wall in my dining room. Sadly most of the week I don't have a photographer :( So although this tripod isn't as good as my boyfriend, it'll make lonely pictures a lot easier.
(5) Philosophy's Purity and Hope in a Jar are my daily cleanser and face cream. Can never have enough.
(6) I've seen this gorgeous Stella and Dot necklace too many times in person and have walked away from it, only to dream of it later.
(7) Time to step my picture game up. The Canon Rebel T2i - perfect entry-level DSLR. Need it.
(8) I've been wanting a Clarisonic for the longest, and the reviews I read are always great. I can't push myself to buy it, but it would be perfect as a Christmas present.
(9) If I got my dream camera, I would need to get this amazing SKF camera strap. Gorgeous!
For details on any of these gifts just click the number before the description. What items are on your Christmas List? I might be able to help if a Marc Jacobs bracelet is on it ;) Last weekend to enter my giveaway, make sure you get your comments in!