blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Christmas Eve Outfit

December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve Outfit

The simple outfit I wore for our Christmas Eve party at my house! It was a wonderful night full of laughing, dancing, drinking and pretty much just being merry with the people I love most. I almost died when I saw this dress at the Salvation Army - I knew it would make a chic Christmas Eve outfit! Although I originally wanted to wear a red lip (as I did in this video) I thought a smoky eye and nude lip would be perfect with the red dress. I hope all of you that celebrate the holidays got to spend it with the ones you love!
Dress, thrifted
Tights, Target
Shoes, boutique in the French Riviera


  1. Love the red dress! Perfect for the Christmas holiday :) I love your heels as well

    Happy Holidays,

  2. Yes. That's definitely a great buy! You look gorgeous!

  3. U look soo pretty!

  4. very pretty dress and i LVOE the shoes!


  5. You look GREAT!!!!

    Come Visit&Get Comfortable

  6. I csnt believe you found that dress at the salvation army!! SOOO cute! And I think nude lip went perfect with a red dress
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

  7. Your face look amazing, and thats a great thrift dress. Lovely christmas outfit.

  8. Me gusta mucho tu estilo! xoxo :D

  9. You look beautiful! That dress is a great find, and your smokey eye looks great! I've been working on mine since I saw your video and I'm getting better! lol Thanks!

  10. I'm getting caught up on all my blogs...I'm so behind! You look gorgeous :) Hope you had a very Merry Christmas, love! xoxo, eliza

  11. Wow! Stunning dress! Perfect for the holidays! Can't wait to see what you wear for New Years :)


  12. I love your shoes! Happy holidays!!!
    Newest Post: Skittles

  13. pretty outfit! i love the color of your dress.

    thanks for your comment :)

  14. I love it, you're so pretty!! Thoses shoes are really lovely!!

  15. You look absolutely STUNNING! Red is such a perfect color for this season ;). Happy new year love!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere