blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Thanksgiving Break

November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

Just a few snapshots from the Thanksgiving Break (for what I wore on Thanksgiving, click here).
Although I cheated and began to celebrate the holidays a little early (see my Pre-Thanksgiving Cheer post) post-Thanksgiving is really when we get into the holiday spirit. We enjoyed the last of the pumpkin cream martinis and began enjoying eggnog drinks - like my eggnog coffee or my fave - eggnog and rum (post coming soon)!

One evening we had dinner at the greatest little pub, where we sampled the house brews and enjoyed the best spinach and artichoke dip ever. Ever. For any of you in the Western Mass/Northern CT area it's the Cambridge House Brew Pub. Definitely a spot to visit again!

Before dinner we visited the Old Newgate Prison, and sat in awe taking in the most gorgeous New England in November sunset. More photos from this spot coming soon!

I hope you all had great breaks and are ready to do big things this week! And thank you so much for all of your entries in my Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful weekend! :) Good luck getting back in the groove with school this week! xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin martini!! Sounds great - looks like you had a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those beer samplers look so CUTE and tasty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spinach Artichoke Dip... YESSS! I was addicted for awhile and had to put a stop to it because I would crave it, get it but always b so dissappointed. I will check out Cambridge House Pub though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a perfect weekend!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys look like you have so much fun together. These pictures are beautiful. Sometimes we should enjoy the simplest things like that sunset picture. That DIP look soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like fun! hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend!

    xo's

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere