blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Romantic Fall

November 6, 2011

Romantic Fall

Now that November has arrived the gorgeous posts on Thanksgiving decor and table displays begin rolling in. I'm sure I'll add a post to that group soon, but I really wanted to share a romantic fall dinner fantasy with you. Imagine a cozy dinner for two, rich fall food (maybe apple walnut crisp for dessert), and romantic lighting. Keeping warm is a priority, so lots of cozy accessories (or even better - a fireplace) are key. What would you include in a romantic fall dinner for two?
{via, via}

11 comments:

  1. Love these Fall inspiration pictures. Just beautiful.

    XO,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura, you are so romantic and inspirational. we love the pictures and your thought about the romantic dinner. we would also include some lovelu cussions, like the one on the sofa.
    love p&c
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your posts, I find them so aspiring. Everytime I want to smile I know I can come here and you'll always have something positive posted. I definitely love this post. I am such a romantic, so you definitely sucked me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fall is so beautiful!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures!! fall is the best.
    love your blog I just started following!
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these fall inspriations too! Love the apple candles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo they are all so pretty :-)

    Stopping by from FTLOB!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I love the apple candles. WOW.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere