blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Lumberjack Laura

November 18, 2011

Lumberjack Laura

Happy Friday! Here's a fun fall outfit that made me feel like a lumberjack. All I needed was an axe (or whatever tool lumberjacks use) and my look would have been complete; I doubt I would've been able to walk around with an axe all day at the med school though. This Mr. T necklace is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The shoes on the other hand, I'm not in love with yet. I love the look of them, but on me they do a great job of making my legs look stumpy; I'll have to try them with a different outfit, suggestions?
Top and Bag, H&M
Vest, Old Navy
Jeans, thrifted (Madewell)
Shoes, Charlotte Russe

P.S. I am enjoying getting your comments so so much! I promise I am reading all of them, and I will get back to them this weekend! We're finishing our respiratory block today :)

17 comments:

  1. I think you should've carried around an axe. Just tell people it's a new technique! I think your outfit is super cute and un-lumberjack like.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and your blog!
    I'm now following you on BLOGLOVIN' , if you want , can do the same:
    WWW.FASHIONSCARFBOY.COM
    FASHIONSCARFBOY ON BLOGLOVIN
    kISSES andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute!! What are the details on the necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The necklace is from Ann Taylor Loft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the boots look great! But if you feel unsure about them, maybe just experiment with some outfits? Maybe a chunky sweater and a maxi skirt? Just tossing out ideas :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes girl - very nice - and the vest is so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. crazy about those shoes!! :)

    thanks for the tweetback last night :) made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are so cute and they do NOT make your legs look stumpy. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like your vest, pretty girl:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love love your style!! Very cute and polished! Thanks for the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really cute and relaxing look! I've yet to find a good plaid shirt, and yours looks exactly like something I would wear. Thumbs up!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit! I love your shoes.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the comment.. and lovely outfit.. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. i sooo love this!!great look

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere