blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Keep It Simple

November 10, 2011

Keep It Simple

A simple outfit for running errands and catching up on life (and enjoying a mint hot chocolate, my newest obsession!). I'd love to know what your "running errands" outfits look like! Do any of you wear heels to run errands? I know I couldn't!

Top, F21
Jeans, Rainbow
Flats, Nine West

P.S. Thanks so much for all of your encouraging comments on my first beauty post! There will definitely be more to come! xoxo


  1. This is very similar to what I wear when running errands. I love a great pair of jeans a comfy top. Definitely no heels for me!

  2. Cute! My running errands outfit would look a lot like yours..Comfy jeans cute shirt & flats. I would def. not be able to wear heels.

  3. stripes are always chic, love yoru top!
    xo Cara

  4. Such a cute outfit. I've attempted heels a few times....never again!


  5. such a cute top.. and im a flats for errands wearer too :)

  6. I just stumbled upon your blog, and it's darling! How cute are you? Seriously though! Adorable! I love your simple look in this post. I'd love for you to stop by and follow!
    I'll be back!


  7. can never go wrong with stripes! You look comfy and chic!

  8. i actually don't mind wearing heels strangely enough! haha try a peppermint soy white mocha! yummerz!!


    - teeney

  9. If I'm running errands I'm in whatever suits my fancy....heels, flats, boots, sneakers (high-tops only). My friends think its so funny.

  10. Ah, how bloggers think alike! I have some "running errands" photos I've been meaning to post - I don't usually wear heels either, but those darn red boots are just too comfortable to take off, haha!
    Anyway, this outfit is so freaking cute! Even though it's simple, it's flattering, it's fun, and most importantly comfortable - I LOVE it!

  11. I love how you're wearing your watch up higher on your arm. If my watch was adjustable enough I would try this! (Or maybe this is an excuse to buy a watch that IS adjustable enough to try this... I like that idea)

    Cup of Tea

  12. It really depends on if I feel like getting dolled up and wear I'm going. That plays a big part in what I wear.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere