blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Gold Polka Dots

November 23, 2011

Gold Polka Dots

I'm sure you guys realize by now that most of the time I dress by the "less is more" principle; I really think simple is better. Some days though, I get an email telling me exactly what to wear. This was one of those days, and the email read "wear pants and an over-shirt or sweater that you can simply lift, making it easier to reveal only your abdomen." What was this girls gone wild? No, just med school, and we were learning the abdominal exam by practicing on each other. Sounds super creepy (at least to me) but my classmates are cool and all of our bellies are ok :)
Sweater, Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Pants, Charlotte Russe
Pumps, Guess

P.S. It's the day before Thanksgiving! So excited to see my friends and family back home and give thanks (which I try to do a lot more often than once a year). I hope you all have wonderful Thanksgivings and check back on the blog tomorrow for a Thanksgiving post and an announcement!


  1. You MUST be the most well-dressed person in class? I love the little gold accents on the sweater. Super cute.

  2. Gorgeous! This outfit and you :) Sometimes I see a fashion post and I think it's my favorite outfit ever. Now I realize have like 10 favorites and this is one! Love it!


  3. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!

  4. Pretty sweater! I've been meaning to check out LC for Kohl's!


    - teeney

  5. I love those pumps!!

    Love, Diana
    Check my Blog out!!
    Dirty Diana's Style Blog

  6. estas guapisima!! te queda genial el pelo suelto, love the jumper!!


  7. I love that sweater! I was actually in Kohl's the other day carrying it around wishing I could buy it... but I stayed strong and put it back on the rack. It looks great on you!

    Cup of Tea

  8. HAHAHA your comments up top cracked me up! I love this outfit - that LC top (loved the collection when I saw some pieces online) is to die for and those pants fit you beautifully!

  9. Lovely sweater!! I'm gonna have to check Kohls for that one! Is it a recent season? And adorable pumps :)


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere