blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Friday's Fancies: Casual Holiday Party

November 11, 2011

Friday's Fancies: Casual Holiday Party

Happy Veterans Day everyone! And 11/11/11, if that's anything to celebrate (just a cool number I guess). Today's Friday's Fancies theme was gold, because if you can believe it {AV} is celebrating her 50th Friday's Fancies anniversary! Amazing, huh? I know that's super exciting for her, but I'm super excited because I get to see her again, as well a whole bunch of fabulous New England bloggers, next month for a Holiday Party! So what would one wear for a casual holiday party if one had extra large pockets full of dough? This of course!
I'd start with this surprisingly budget-friendly top ($35) from H&M {1} paired with these $300 black Citizens of Humanity jeans {2}. My favorite piece of all are these Christian Louboutin gold and black pumps {4} I first spotted in ShopStyle's Holiday Guide for $675. I'd carry all my little necessities like this gorgeous red lipstick {3} in this chic little bag {5}, also by Louboutin ($2,795). I'd finish the look with a bold Yves Saint Laurent bracelet {6} whose price I don't even want to convert from euros to dollars, and of course a beautifully wrapped gift!

Make sure to check out Long Distance Loving for all of the other gold-themed outfits!
Have wonderful weekends, and as always thanks so much for reading!

23 comments:

  1. i love that top!! so cute. happy friday chickadee :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is adorable and at that price I don't think I can resist it! Excited to see you again at the holiday party next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have such a blast at the holiday party!! Your look is wonderful :) Have a great weekend!! xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous outfit! It goes with the red lipstick perfectly :)

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Kind-of similar to the one I created too :)

    Enter my Stella & Dot giveaway:

    http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/11/stella-dot-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great outfit!! black, gold and a bright red lip is just simply perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just followed you over, thanks for stopping by ;)
    Great outfit, loving loving those pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it seems lots of people had red lipstick on their mind! Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that Louboutin Shoes are fierce.

    I love that top also. GReat post hun

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great holiday party look! A little sparkle, and little red... it's perfection!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gold black and red ... amazing combo! and those shoes are fabulous!
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would so wear this whole outfit, LOVE IT!!!!

    www.reneeloveandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that top really only $35?! I might need to make it mine this year!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shoes are kind of amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. would def wear this outfit! looove the sequin top!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that top!! So pretty and budget friendly! Also I love the shoes, they are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in love with the bag and the bracelet! Why oh why do such pretty things have to be so expensive! I like the price of the top much more! =D
    -Val

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great outfit I'm sure you can find some dupes of these pieces at some stores.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit inspiration for a holiday party. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. where can i find that top??? its not on the h&m website":(

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I put this outfit together the link took you to the top on H&Ms website but the top may no longer be available. I'd check your local H&M! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere