Berry Lips

November 9, 2011

I wanted to try something new with you all today - I'd love to get your feedback! I'm not a huge makeup junkie, but one trend I love this season is berry lips! At 99 cents on sale (under $3 normally), I couldn't pass on buying this Wet N' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Cherry Bomb (918D). And once I put it on, I thought it was too good to be true! This lipstick is super pigmented with a creamy matte finish, and I only re-applied once all night (out of habit more than necessity). It went on smooth and didn't dry out my lips (although I make sure to exfoliate my lips with a washcloth and apply a tiny bit of vaseline before application). Would you ladies go out with these berry lips? 
P.S. Like I said this is a new post style for me, so I'd love to know what you think! Would you like to see more beauty posts? And as always, thanks so so much for reading and supporting my blog!

18 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I absolutely love it! Berry/plum lips are definitely in style this season and it looks fabulous on you! :-)

    http://www.fabellis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color for the fall! Loved the beauty post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing many of your pictures, I like you more with brighter colors but berry is a cute color!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great on you and for 99 cents?! That's great! I don't know too much about makeup so I would love to see any tips & stuff you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love learning about new beauty products since I'm definitely no expert. And that is a great color on you!
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great lip color on you I will be searching for this color at Walgreens today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI: I just went and bought this on my lunch break, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That color looks great on you. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous color! i love dark lipsticks like that

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a big make-up person either but this makes me want to go and get this lipstick! It looks great on you! If you end up getting any other colors please do share :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great with nude eyes! That lip color is the star and perfect for Fall!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you'll be back to visit sometime!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it! it looks great on you!!
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  13. These lipstick colors are so beautiful, I like them! And you look so pretty!!!

    Please, follow me on Cosa mi metto???
    If you already don’t!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for all of your awesome comments! I'm so happy you like the color and a few of you have even grabbed your own already awesome! Thanks for the encouragement ladies, you're the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so mad right now, lol. That looks exactly like the NARS lipstick that I recently purchased! I could have saved a ton of money, smh.

    www.hautewifetoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you just made me put that on my cvs list of things to get. What a great color and you are absolutely Beautiful! Thank you for visiting my site and commenting as well!!

    comme-coco.blogspot.com
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...