blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Weekend Recap

October 10, 2011

Weekend Recap


What a great two days! My best friend visited so I got to play tourist (and shopper!) in Boston again! The weekend isn't over for some of us (something about some guy "discovering" a place), but for me the fun is. Studying for my neurology final all day today, wish I could be doing my reading like the girl below... instead I'll probably be in the library. I am determined to get some pumpkin frozen yogurt though! Hope you lovelies had wonderful weekends! 

Image via Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm Bubble Tea. I'm usually a mango or passionfruit frappe with lychee jelly kinda gal. ;)

    Sounds like a fun weekend was had. :)

    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Springfield, MA? Ha, so weird- totally lived in Agawam growing up! Sounds like a fabulous weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you by way of ftlob! Thrift shopping is great, but it's always nice to splurge once in awhile and check out the retail stores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the last one pic!!!!!! awesomeeee<3<3

    Rachel, xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could spend the day like the lady in that picture as well! Instead, I will be hanging out in class - oh the joy ;) Good luck on your exam! xoxo eliza

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh... I want to go wherever that lady is! your instagrams are awesome too! thanks for linking up! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh i iwhs i could have gone shopping this weekend! and your lunch looked amazing! how fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere