blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Sunday Brunch

October 16, 2011

Sunday Brunch

Snapped a few pictures on our way back from brunch! It's so gorgeous outside; temperatures in the 60s and the sun shining brightly made for a great early afternoon walk. The rest of the day will be spent cuddling up watching football :)
Sweater, F21
Jacket, JCPenney
Leggings, American Apparel
Flats, Macy's
Bag, thrifted


  1. I really like your glasses here. I recently got new ones and my goal was something very similar to the ones you have, unfortunately my eye doc didn't have any that light, so I had to settle for a darker color. :( Yours look great on you!

    Cup of Tea

  2. Aw :) You two looks so happy! And I love your glasses. Hope your week is off to a great start! xoxo

  3. I love your scarf, so effortless and cute leopard print. The jacket is a cool contrast with the feminine scarf. Your style is simple, understated chic.


  4. So cute! Loving the leopard scarf and green military jacket! The perfect weekend outfit.

  5. khaki jacket and leopard-print scarf! my sentiments exactly! :)) reminds me of my last! you look very cute!

  6. I'm convinced. I need a military inspired jacket in my life...pronto!

  7. super cute!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere