blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Pumpkin Cream Martini

October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Cream Martini

It's been a while since I shared a drink recipe (my last drink was this apple cider), but we came up with these drinks last night before our halloween party and they were really good! Adding milk to a drink was new for me, but I needed to add something to balance out the strong flavored liqueurs - let me know what you think! Here's what you'll need for 2 servings:
  • 3 ounces pumpkin spice irish cream (or any pumpkin liqueur)
  • 3 ounces vanilla vodka
  • 2 ounces 1% milk
  • cinnamon or nutmeg
  • ice
Add all of the liquids to a martini shaker with ice cubes, shake, and pour in a glass. Sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg on top and enjoy!


  1. This look delish! With all the amazing liquor indigence!

    "Come Visit&Get Comfortable"

  2. Ooooh! Great idea! We'll have to give that a whirl this weekend! :)

  3. This looks amazing! I can't wait to try it out :)


  4. Oooo I can imagine how good that is. Kind of reminds me of peach cobbler martini which i absolutely love!

  5. I haven't ever tried Martini's. I heard that they were super strong. I assume with the cream and hint of pumpkin, it would be just right. Thanks for sharing.

  6. Mmmmm sounds great! Loving your blog, newest follower!

  7. this sounds great! Looks like my favorite Baileys Irish Cream. Thanks for sharing!



I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere