blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Olive and Chambray

October 4, 2011

Olive and Chambray

 Top, Delia's
Jeans, PacSun
Belt, thrifted (and borrowed from my little sister!)
Moccasins, my moms :)

I wore this outfit for a fun fall night at the state fair. The last time I wore this shirt I bragged about just beating the rain (quote: "Take that rain.") The rain came back to get me for that. We got soaked in a downpour while at the Big E, which ended up being tons of fun (although my hair was very angry).
Life lesson #384: never say "take that rain."


  1. Your outfit is so 'fall' and I love that! Also, your hair is beautiful!! xoxo

  2. great pants!

  3. I love your blog, I follow you! :)Please come back and follow mine as well!

  4. Ah, we are both wearing olive today :) I LOVE this casual look - who would've known chambray and olive look so great together?! I have versions of these pieces too I will definitely be copying this super-cute look! Also love that belt, girl!

  5. you look pretty :)
    Love Lois xxx

  6. Haha well the outfit looks good...wet or dry :)

  7. You look adorable love<3

  8. simple yet chic outfit,you look so gorgeous dear :D

  9. love those jeans.

    I learned that lesson the hard way the 4th of july.. oh the rains not gonna get me i said.. yeah i got soaked lol

  10. love the outfit ! :) so cool !

  11. you have such an amazing smile, dear! i love it <3


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere