blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Knit and Olive

October 13, 2011

Knit and Olive

This was my let-me-inspect-your-thyroid-outfit. Feeling things under the skin with your hand is a little bit difficult when you've never felt them at all, it really takes some getting used to (or for the lovely patient to put your finger where their nodule is). Before we got to the patients though I was the neck model and the physician demonstrated the thyroid exam on me. Apparently I have a graceful swan-like neck (which I manage to shrivel up in every picture) but a really pitiful thyroid. Meh.
Top, F21
Pants, American Apparel
Shoes, Zara
Belt, thrifted

14 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PANTS!
    I follow you :)

    http://mywhitenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are always rocking some trousers! And I LOVE them!!! This casual yet chic look is great on you, and I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the olive pants, looks vintage chic and the cut really flatters you! Your outfit looks light and comfy, and so wearable!

    Thanks for following, following you back!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much were those pants!!! i'm in love!

    this outfit is so elegant and stylish! you look awesome girl! hope you start feeling better soon :(

    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've decided I pretty much love everything you wear!
    And I love hunting down/making costumes for Halloween. Ive never gone the sexy route though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looove the look!!

    xx

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make me want trousers! Except I probably won't look at fab as you :)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a simple lovely outfit love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your style is amazing!!

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so adorable, love the hair:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always jealous of women who can wear pants with that shape and look good! And the olive color is especially nice with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i NEED those pants in my life! haha ;P

    xo's

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere