blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Ghost Stories

October 25, 2011

Ghost Stories

I think we can all agree it's definitely getting colder now. I doubt mother nature will toss us anymore 80 degree days, so I put away the shorts and sandals and pulled out the jackets and boots. I wore this outfit for a ghost tour we did last weekend with some friends that involved walking around haunted places in Boston. I made sure I bundled up so I wouldn't get any chills, from the weather or the ghost stories! Corny I'm sorry.
Top and Scarf, H&M
Jacket, Urban Outfitters
Jeans, Gap
Boots, Macy's
Bag, thrifted

13 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! Love everything: jeans, jacket, boots..! xx
    http://maggieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this entire outfit! The jacket, scarf and those boots are amazing! You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit.
    Ps: Totally love your blog too.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I love how you mixed the leathers.

    Francesca

    Ps I would have been terrified to do a ghost tour! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so great! love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag was a great thrift store find.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jacket and especially the boots... you look adorable! Thanks so much for visiting Inspired Design... I am now following you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look. The books and jacket are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that jacket! It's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ghost tour??that sounds like something I would do....Great outfit combo....Sx!

    www.sharzville.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really great ideas in about blogging. You have touched some
    pleasant things here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    Here is my weblog ; DJ Flight Cases

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere