blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Smithie Love

September 14, 2011

Smithie Love

I'm a Smithie! Mm hmm, yup, I graduated from one of the Seven Sisters, Smith College. There I met some of the most amazing women I will ever know- Smith seriously makes some kick ass women (but maybe we made ourselves and are just better for surviving Smith, not without the help of some of the best professors of course). I decided to represent. Extra kisses for my Smithies reading the blog!!!

Shirt, Smith College :)
Cardigan, thrifted (Theory)
Jeans, Z. Cavaricci
Shoes, Banana Republic
Belt, thrifted

7 comments:

  1. I like so much these shoes.
    http:/paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes!

    xo Ashleigh


    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving those jeans. It's super hard to pull off but you look amazing!


    xx THE CHEAP


    www.thecheapblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make that smith tshirt look good! I'm sure they're pleased to have you wear it. you go girl.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so amazing! I wish I could say the same thing about my school!
    I love your blog and am your new follower :)

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere