blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Pretty Tough Nails

September 22, 2011

Pretty Tough Nails



I've fallen in love with the Sally Hansen Nail Polish strips. My first experience was with the leopard pattern on my vacation to Puerto Rico - they lasted the entire vacation (through pool and ocean water) and even the week after. During the summer I had some down time and went back to polishing my nails the old-fashioned way, but now that medical school is back in full swing my nails have not been feeling the love. So I picked these up, did them in about 10 minutes (no drying time is the best, because I was able to do them before bed) and 10 days later they still look beautiful. Now the only question is, which pattern will I do next? Have you ladies tried these yet? Thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm, interesting, I have not tried them yet. But they look fab! I shall have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing these right now, too! The gold sparkly kind for my trip to Vegas. :) If you want other colors, try Incoco nail strips. You have to order them online, but they're around the same price, work just as well, & come in a million more patterns & colors. I have a code, too - BCS09 for 10% off an order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such nice nails and cuticles. I'm jealous! I have yet to try out the nail stickers trend (because my nails are so short) but they look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i love those! i've been searcing everywhere for the lace printed ones! super cutee <333

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! And thanks so much Kate I'll definitely have to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to try those. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I actually wore my Hunters today!

    I currently have the lace strips on, but it looks a little more snake print rather than lace. I will be trying this print next.It looks great!

    Less Is More
    leticiabenita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered these the other week also! They are fab.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere