blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Pics from Fashion's Night Out: Boston

September 9, 2011

Pics from Fashion's Night Out: Boston

I'll start this post with a disclaimer: In an effort to capture photos for an outfit post (without a photographer to hold the camera), I intelligently stacked two chairs on top of one another and placed my camera on top. My camera then fell and the lens won't go back to it's place, it just yells at me telling me 'lens error' in a voice I imagine sounds something like a really angry E.T. So all of these pictures of a wonderful night were taken with my iPhone. It'll be ok.

 Newbury St. was shut down to traffic and luxury cars were parked along the street.

 So many fashionable people were there, I was so proud of Boston! 

 The top of the Prudential Center was glowing pink in celebration of Fashion's Night Out.

 The scene in front of the famous Stephanie's on Newbury.

 My bestie and I acting like we were celebrities for a few seconds -  those lights really are blinding!

A polaroid that was taken of us at Zara for their website!

It was a fabulous night full of shopping (or wondering who in the world could afford some of this stuff!) drinking complementary wine and cocktails, and laughing. And feet eventually killing us. Can't wait for next year!


  1. Looks like great fun! Lovely way to start the weekend :)

  2. looks like fun! and iPhone pics are still great ;D

    - teeney

  3. Thanks ladies it was tons of fun! And Teeney thanks for still appreciating the iPhone pics ;) I hope you all enjoy your weekends!!!

  4. That looks like it would be such a blast. And you two look absolutely gorgeous!

  5. cute photos..:)
    i just subcribed to your blog..i hope u follow me back love to comment u some more..:)
    take care

  6. So glad we met yesterday! Love the blog! Let's keep in touch:)


  7. You look super cute in your FNO outfit - serious celeb look there on the red carpet :)

  8. Looks like you had a fun FNO! Thanks for popping by my blog :) !!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere