blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Hot Pink Jeans

September 15, 2011

Hot Pink Jeans

You guys are the best. Really you are. Part of what makes blogging so special is being able to connect with so many amazing people both online, and even in person (I just attended my first blogger meet-up, you can read a little bit about it here!) Thanks so much for reading!

Top, H&M
Jeans, JCPenney 
Flats, Macy's 
Bag, thrifted
Belt, thrifted
Bracelets, Alex and Ani (you can still win yours here!)


  1. Not be all gushy, but this post put a big smile on my face. I'm a fairly new blogger and I totally agree that encouraging comments and overall friendliness really make my day. I also related to trying new things and exploring with outfits more since I started blogging. I'm wearing teal pants and a leo print top today- at that is out of the box of me. You look great! Its been fun being on this color journey together.

  2. Love those jeans. Such a great color. <3

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog. You should check it out.


  3. Cute look, loving your blog, new follower!

  4. LOVE the pink jeans. I have a similar pair and the bright colors always make me happy!

  5. Cute outfit! I'm loving the pop of color with the jeans! Such a fun trend! xoxo

  6. hot pink and totally amazing! loving those jeans!

  7. AH they look so great!! I wanted a pair terribly but I settled with pale pink instead, out of shyness :P

  8. Blogger meet ups really are amazing! I love blogging so much as well! You are so beautiful!


  9. Thanks so much everyone! They were definitely fun pants!

  10. do you think colored jeans are seasonal...?


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere