blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Home Envy

September 25, 2011

Home Envy

It's rare to find an entire house that inspires me. Maybe I'll fall in love with the kitchen, or the guest bedroom, but to have every room fit my tastes perfectly is something that never happens. But then I saw the home of stylist and costume designer Jacqui Getty. Featured in this month's issue of C Magazine, (and my favorite interior design blog, So Haute) her abode sparked some major home envy. She probably doesn't live with a man in the house though- way too much pink and way too many chandeliers (for a guy, not for me); my home will definitely have to balance the masculine and feminine a little more. What do you ladies think of her home?


  1. This is all so beautiful! I can't wait until I have a home of my own to decorate!

    Driftwood and Daydreams

  2. I couldn't agree more! I'd happily live in every room of this gorgeous house!

  3. Such a gorgeous home! Love how it is so homey feeling but still very traditional. Beautiful!! xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like!



I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere