blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Girly Grunge

September 22, 2011

Girly Grunge

I don't know why but this outfit takes me back to the 90s. I think it's the plaid shirt and dark color palette, a much more girly version of the grunge look that was just so cool. The bird's nest hair was not intentional, but maybe it adds to the effect? 

Shirt, H&M
Dress, TJ Maxx
Bracelets, Alex and Ani 
(Last few days to enter to win your own Alex and Ani bracelet!)


  1. had no idea that was a dress. Love it!

  2. This is such a cute outfit! Very casual but chic!

    Driftwood and Daydreams

  3. you look so flipping cute!!

    hope we can be blogging friends

  4. It looks great, love the combination! what shoes did you wear?


  5. Love this look- elements of grunge are always equal parts edgy and comfy.

  6. Love the hair and long skirt

  7. Love love LOVE this outfit! So cute!
    And thank you so much for stopping by my blog!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere