blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Friday's Fancies: Labor Day

September 2, 2011

Friday's Fancies: Labor Day

Guys, it's Friday. It's Friday! I still have a lot of work to do before I'm actually free for the weekend but when I'm done, oh when I'm done, I'm heading home to my baby to enjoy the three-day Labor Day Weekend! This weekend is the local Portuguese Festa and the Armenian Festival and I am so pumped! Here's a daytime outfit I would wear to either festival, although the crisp white top is already asking to have some delicious sauce spilled on it from all of the wonderful food I'll be eating! What are your plans for the labor day weekend? Make sure to check out the link below to like my outfit and check out all of the other lovely posts!



7 comments:

  1. Very classy! That ring is too stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that maxi skirt! have a great weekend! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I adore that neutral tan! Will look beautiful with the crisp white! Have a great Labor Day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is excellent!! And I'm flipping out that you included this ring, I had the matching bracelet as part of mine and deleted at the last second. That line is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to wear that skirt (: great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone I'm glad you enjoyed the look!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere