blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fall Shorts

September 16, 2011

Fall Shorts

The weekend is here! And here in New England, so is fall! Temperatures today were in the 60s and sunny; I couldn't ask for a more beautiful day. I wore this outfit last Friday for the Greek Festival and it just may be the last time I wear shorts. This weekend I'll be wearing lots of plaids, knits, and my oxfords. The events? Dinner and a movie tonight to relax after a crazy week, the Big E tomorrow, and a baby shower on Sunday! And a neurology midterm due Mondayl! I hope all of you have wonderful weekends, and make sure to enter my Alex and Ani bracelet giveway!

Sweater, Delias
Shorts, Express
Belt, thrifted

13 comments:

  1. You're sooo pretty. Hope that wasn't weird. lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorg- I love your hair pulled up to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! There's only that short span of time when you can wear a sweater AND shorts in the same outfit. Looks great!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit! I´m not really a shorts person, but this looks fantastic!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much ladies for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look!!


    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sweater!x
    Matina

    www.angelamatina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. NEWBIEfan again,

    I know this is a super old post. But, I am such a fan of yours. This whole style from top to bottom is BADDD girl (in a good way). Very simple, yet classy. Who gets away with long sleeved sweater and shorts. Uh, YOU, duhh beautiful. I've done this before but parents thought I looked crazy. You inspire me to do it again anyway. I'm grown. I love Delias by the way. When I get into medical school, I will most likely have a blog like this and add you in my inspiration list :)
    Talktoyou soon!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere