blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fall Iced Tea

September 2, 2011

Fall Iced Tea


This drink is fabulous. So fabulous in fact that I almost forgot to take a picture of it before guzzling it (and I'm not even a drink guzzler). It tastes like a fall iced tea and it was perfect for a day like today. Here's what you'll need to make one drink:
  • 4 oz iced tea (pre-made or you can make your own)
  • 1 oz orange rum
  • 1 oz peach schnapps
  • ice
Mix the iced tea, rum, and schnapps in a glass and add ice. That's it! Seriously this is my favorite drink I've come up with yet. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did! Have beautiful weekends, xoxo!



4 comments:

  1. Now I know what I'm bringing to the Labor Day BBQ, a pitcher of this stuff!

    I really loved you last few posts, those BR shoes are all kinds of lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i wish i can drink..

    blogwalking hun..
    would love to follow you.. definitely..
    hope we can keep intouch and follow each other if you like
    let me know pls.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog...and that iced tea looks delicious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you ladies enjoy the drink! Thanks for your comments, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere