blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fall DIY Ideas

September 12, 2011

Fall DIY Ideas

I know it's still not officially fall, but I hear the geese outside my window and drink pumpkin spice lattes and apple cider, so really it is. Which means fall craft time! How cute are some of these DIY ideas? I'm hoping I can make some time in this super busy schedule of mine and make both of them; they are to die for!

These glitter pumpkins are beyond fabulous. Seriously how much easier could DIY get? Just paint them with gold and glitter (or even spray paint) and add a candle!


 If the glitter is a bit much for you, how adorable are these little pumpkin guys? If they were chocolate I would eat them. But alas, they're felt. Check out the how-to here!



Don't forget to enter my Alex and Ani bracelet giveaway!


8 comments:

  1. I love those glitter pumpkins! I totally want to try a DIY for one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLITTER PUMPKINS! Genius! Such a cool decoration idea, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone I'd love to see how they turn out for you if you end up making them please share! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A GREAT IDEA! I am definitely going to give it a try because my scarce school apartment needs some fall sprucing up! THANK YOU for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute- I love a quick and easy DIY (read I'm lazy)- hope to see your take on these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to glitter up a pumpkin!! Love fall

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere