blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Crazy Weather

September 28, 2011

Crazy Weather

Here in New England the weather's playing tricks on us. One day it will be chilly and try to convince us it's fall, then the next day it will be in the 80's! Unsure of what the weather will truly be on any given day, this was my attempt to be prepared for weather ranging from 45-80 degrees. It worked out well! No sweating, no goosebumps, just right. 

Top, F21
Pants, Gap 
Scarf, Faces
Belt, thrifted
Wedges, Marshalls (super comfy Dr. Scholls!)
Bag, H&M


  1. Such a cute look!!! In love with your scarf! Nice blog...I'm now following :)

    Twitter - @fashionpad

  2. Very cute outfit! It's simple but so put together!

    Driftwood and Daydreams

  3. great outfit and photos!! love your flats and bag <3

  4. That scarf color just screams Fall! :)


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere