blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Bright Nights

September 13, 2011

Bright Nights

Last Friday I tried to experiment with color in my dream world, and Saturday I decided to be bold and put on some color in real life! It's a big change from my comfortable neutrals, but it was fun! 

Dress, Zara
Jacket, H&M
Shoes, Madden Girl
Clutch, random boutique in France
Necklace, read about here


  1. I loved that dress! It's a great color. Xo jillian

  2. Love that color of your dress!

    Cute outfit :)

  3. Thank you ladies! Definitely a change for me!

  4. you looked SO cute--I still can't get over that dress + necklace! you look so fierce :) can't wait to get together again soon! xoxo {av}

  5. Aw thanks Alison! And we have to see each other again I loved our chat! xoxo

  6. It looked so cute! Definitely wouldn't have guessed that you're not a person who enjoys color.

  7. This worked out so great- this color is so great on you and I love how moto jackets look with dresses.

  8. Thanks so much! And thanks especially to you Olivia I've been trying out more colors! I even wore pink pants! Post coming soon ;)

  9. Hi darling!
    Thanks for the comments on my post, I really appreciate it!
    Gorgeous dress and love your boots, now a follower :)

  10. lady, you look HOT! that shade of blue looks unreal on you.

  11. you look GREAT!

    - teeney

  12. This colour looks gorgeous on you! :D x

  13. What a great outfit - I absolutely love it! And you look terrific in color!

  14. I LOVE blue and black together, one of my favorite combinations! That dress looks fantastic on you!

    On a separate note, we're hosting a Boston Fashion Week clothing swap on the 29th and I would love to see you there! There are so many Boston bloggers I haven't met yet! For tickets, go here: and you can enter ORCHIDGREY for 25% off! Hope to see you there!

    - Julie

  15. Gorgeous outfit and I definitely love that jacket with that pop of blue. Looks great on you.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere