blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: White Coat

August 16, 2011

White Coat

When I left class today the atrium was buzzing with excited parents and adorable old people. I wondered who all of these people were and then I remembered that today is the White Coat Ceremony! This ceremony involves first year medical students... getting their white coats. Pretty self-explanatory. And not nearly as fancy as it sounds. But it's a rite of passage nonetheless, and the commotion brought back memories of my own white coat ceremony one year ago. 


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere