blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: What's in the Bag: Back to School

August 15, 2011

What's in the Bag: Back to School




Today was the first day of school! Inspired by my back to school bag post I decided to share what I actually brought for the first day of classes (a wonderful lecture on receptors and dose-responses might I add... cough, cough). 

a folder with a handout of lecture notes; sadly I still like to use my good old paper and pen, but with all of the paper we got last year I'm seriously considering an iPad.

my favorite little coffee notebook to jot down random things. 

a pink highlighter and pink pen (representing the fight against breast cancer as I learn how to fight it). 

excedrin (unfortunately with all of the learning attempts at learning come headaches).
  
my keys, complete with rape whistle and all (don't make fun of me, I live alone and walk around aimlessly at night).

some i.d.'s so I can go places.

shades that were completely useless today.

little girly things like lip gloss (partially salvaged after the dog attack), oil blotters, and bobby pins, or else I'm one oily, frizzy mess.

I also had cookies... but I ate those. 

What do you ladies carry with you to school/work?

8 comments:

  1. I really love this post! It's so interesting to see what's in a bag. It's a whole life story and so very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to consider doing a "what's in my bag" post sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I agree these posts can be really interesting! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag and what's in it! Are you a Harvard student? Amazing!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Plami! And yes I go to Harvard Medical School!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love seeing what everyone else keeps in their purses - such a great idea for a post :) I adore the name of your blog! Great header too <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the feedback!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura I've taken pictures like this randomly but I don't have a blog to share them lol there on Facebook though. But ill be following :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere