blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Weekend recap

August 8, 2011

Weekend recap

This weekend was pretty relaxing so I won't complain, spent some quality time with family and friends and enjoyed yummy food (all that talk about Greece in one of my earlier posts made me want Greek food) and a movie marathon! Hope your weekends were just as lovely!


  1. ah! i love greek food too! i crave it all the time :) looks like you had a great weekend :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

  2. sounds like the perfect weekend : ) cute blog, by the way - i'm your newest follower.



I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere