Red Red Wine

August 26, 2011

Stay close to me! Now that I've gotten that song stuck in your head for the rest of the day... I was going to make a fancy cocktail recipe today, but instead I decided to share one of my favorite drinks OF ALL with you! Yummy red wine. Of course there's no recipe for this, you just buy a bottle. But I wanted to share some of the health benefits with you guys by providing a little informational handout I made for my nutrition class this week! So here's a glass/beer/shot to your health (only one), try to stay safe in this hurricane, and enjoy your lovely weekends!




2 comments:

  1. how funny.... I have the same post :)

    http://albamecaj.blogspot.com/2011/08/red-red-wine.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great minds think alike! yum red wine!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...