Kahlua Iced Coffee

August 19, 2011


It's Friday and that means drink time! This drink isn't fruity or even that fun looking, but it's one of my favorites (especially with something sweet on the side like cookies) and ridiculously easy. Here's what you'll need for one drink:
  • 1 cup of coffee
  • 1.5-2 oz Kahlua (I like the Hazelnut kind)
  • 1 oz light cream or half and half
  • sugar
  • ice cubes
Mix the coffee, Kahlua, creamer, and sugar in a glass and add ice cubes. If you want to prettify this drink you can top with whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon or add a few whole coffee beans on top. 
** A trick to keep your drink from getting watered down by the ice cubes - when I make this drink I usually brew a whole pot of coffee in the morning and put the leftover coffee in the fridge, that way later in the day when you're ready to make it you only need a few (if any) ice cubes. Enjoy the drinks and have amazing weekends! xoxo



6 comments:

  1. oh YUM! might have to try this in a few weeks, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, yes please, sign me up! It's sounds de-lish! Thanks so much for sharing! ♥ BJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! I didn't even know they made hazelnut kahlua! You just gave me something to look forward to ;) Stopping by from FTLOB btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy that you ladies like the drink! Let me know how it goes for you when you make it! It's definitely one of my faves! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...